Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Two Birds, One Stone

It's very simple—people want a nice photo of their kids for their holiday card and less-fortunate kids need notebooks for school or shoes on their feet. So, I'll be hosting the first annual fundraiser, Two Birds, November 6, 2010, where people bid on a timeslot for a photoshoot and every penny donated goes to a wonderful local organization, Cradles to Crayons.  
  
More information to follow over the next couple weeks on my facebook page and here on my blog. Posters in the works but in the meantime, please spread the word. Bidding will begin mid-October. 
  
If you're interested in offering up your time or energy, contact Kim Lowe or Kate Geskos. We're still looking for a space in or around Boston, so if you know of one, please email me. And if you're a professional photographer interested to hosting a similar fundraiser in your city, please contact me asap. My intention is to make this happen every year. [kimATkimloweDOTcom]
  























Thank you to Molly Cotter, Andy Kling, Kate Geskos, John Curtis and John Kearse for your help!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...