Sunday, May 8, 2011

TWO BIRDS: Happy Mother's Day

I received so many moving, emotional emails from single mothers in the Boston area after offering to give a free photoshoot to one single mother. Who knew one small thing to me could be so big to someone else. I take it for granted that I always have someone to take pictures of me with my kids. 
   
The single mothers I heard from are all wonderful, selfless and inspiring women. I only wish I could offer each of them a free photoshoot. The winning name was pulled this morning. (This is an annual event every Mothers Day. Please try again next year.) 




TWO BIRDS is my little itty bitty way of giving back. I do two charity events a year [ usually mothers day and christmas ] as well as probono work for local kids organizations throughout the year. Click here for more information.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...