Tuesday, April 10, 2012

TWO BIRDS 2012: Mother's Day

You take pictures of your kids all the time. Sometimes your wife or husband takes pictures of you with your kids. But if you're a single parent then who takes pictures of you with your children? Well, Two Birds, is going to help with that. If you're a single mother, submit your name for a free photoshoot with me (http://www.kimlowe.com/). On Mother's Day, my son will pull the winning name from a hat.

THE DETAILS:
• This gift is for single mothers only.
• One entry per family please.
• Submit your name via email to kim@kimlowe.com or by posting your name as a comment here. Submissions will not be accepted after May 12, 2012, 11:59PM.
• All submitted names will be placed in a hat and one name will be pulled on Mother's Day. You will be contacted by May 13, 2012 if you've won. If you don't hear from me then please try again next year. This will be an annual Mother's Day gift.
• The winner will receive jpegs from a one hour photo shoot.
• Any single mother is welcome to participate but you will need to get into Boston for the shoot. We will decide on a specific location after the winning name has been pulled.
    

Happy Mother's Day!

Follow me on facebook for more information.
   

5 comments:

  1. I love that you do this, it's one of those little things about single motherhood that I never anticipated!

    Please enter my name in the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz
    You're all set. Hope to meet you!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. how wonderful that you are paying it forward like this: can you enter my friend barbara? she is an amazing single mother to an incredible 6 year old.
    "Barbara Cleary" ,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kim
    Thanks for doing this again this year. I entered last year, but didn't win. I am a single mom at a great 6 year old girl and 11 year old dog.
    Take care, Kristina (West Rox)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning to all of you,
    Happy Mother's Day! I've entered your names. If I pull your name today then I will be in touch. If not, please please email me next year too. I will do this every year.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...