Friday, March 20, 2015

Yay! Spring!

Take a HAPPY break on this first day of Spring and enjoy these “GARDENING TIPS FROM A 3 YEAR OLD."
http://vimeo.com/channels/gardeningwithkids 
   

As I watched my youngest son decapitate the dahlias in my garden with a tennis racquet, it occurred to me: this kid just sees the world differently than me. To him a pumpkin is a soccer ball. Freshly picked tomatoes deserve applause and celebratory dances. And it’s okay to fill your pockets with worms to give them a better home in a nicer part of the garden. So I decided to style, shoot and edit a video series of my 3 year old son trashing and celebrating my garden. All I had to do was grow this beautiful space, a little hidden oasis on a busy Boston street, and then let Ollie tear into it.
   

Be sure to take a look. And if you need any content shot, edited or both — give me a shout. If you need someone to spit on your weeds, mow your pool or relocate your worms, please call my son.
   
HAPPY Spring!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...