Friday, December 11, 2009

Charity

I recycle. I compost. I'm a vegetarian. My three pets are all adopted. I hold the door open for the next person. And I write checks to my favorite charities regularly. But I'm a total fraud. At least that's how I feel. I talk a lot about "doing," about making a difference. I get plenty of things done in my own world at 100mph everyday but when it comes to volunteering, I talk about it then put it off. Life happens. Until now...


Now I'm going to pull a fundraiser together next year and I'll track it here. Might be interesting to one of you or both of you (only two people read my blog). I know what it's going to be but I need to get it organized in my head first, get a few people on board, then I'll start posting about it. It'll be interesting to see if I can pull this off. I'm starting with a lot of enthusiasm and no experience. Should be fun!


Where to start? I need to find someone who can give me some advice on where to start.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...