Monday, October 6, 2014

Six Days in Haiti

Over the past six years I've been incredibly lucky to work with an amazing woman, the brilliant toy-maker of B. Toys, Gisela Voss. With every B. toy purchase, she made sure portions of that sale go to 'Free the Children.' Her story is emotional and large and inspiring. And she's heading to Haiti to not only see the schools and communities she (and you) have helped grow but she's bringing light. Really. She's delivering solar-powered lights to families without electricity. The word 'amazing' might be too small a word to describe her actually.

And I have the opportunity to travel to Haiti with her and Free the Children. We leave Thursday and will be trekking to six villages in six days. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity and I've never felt luckier in my life. It's pretty fair to say that I'll be sharing stories and photos here and on my facebook page. Stay tuned.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...