Tuesday, April 12, 2011

TWO BIRDS: Mother's Day




You take pictures of your kids all the time. Sometimes your wife or husband takes pictures of you with your kids. So if you're a single parent then who takes pictures of you with your children? Well, Two Birds, is going to help with that. If you're a single mother, submit your name, or your friend's name, for a photoshoot with me, Kim Lowe. On Mother's Day, my son will pull the winning name from a hat. Happy Mother's Day!
       
   








THE DETAILS:
   
 • This gift is for single mothers only. 
• Submit the names of your children (i.e., Jack D., Susan D., etc.) which will give you more options to win. One entry per child.
• Submit their names via email to kim@kimlowe.com or by posting them as a comment here. Submissions will not be accepted after May 7, 2011, 11:59PM.
• All submitted names will be placed in a hat and one name will be pulled on Mother's Day. You will be contacted by May 9, 2011 if you've won. If you don't hear from me then please try again next year. This will be an annual Mother's Day gift.
• The winner will receive a cd with jpegs from the one hour photoshoot along with a print of their favorite shot.
• Any single mother is welcome to participate but you will need to get into Boston for the shoot. We can decide on a specific location after the winning name has been pulled.  

6 comments:

  1. What a great idea! This is definitely one of the aspects of single motherhood that I never considered in advance, but it's true that I have very few pictures of my daughter and I together. Thanks for doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I think your post says I can get another entry if I leave a comment with my daughter's name - her name is Elfe and she is almost 4.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so wondeful and such a genrous offer thank you. I really hope I win.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1 entry for my daughter Gabriela. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. another entry for son Joshua. I hope I didn't misunderstand your rules.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've added you wonderful single mamas! Thanks for submitting. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...