Sunday, November 29, 2009







One of my photography teachers told me that if you get one good shot out of a roll of film, then it was a good day shooting. This has stuck with me over the years. So for every 30 digital captures, not all will be good, maybe not even one will be good. And not all should be good. (If you think you have 20 great shots on one roll, definitely look again.) So, my point I guess, take more than one shot, especially when shooting kids. Kids move alot, they move quickly, they blink, they grimace, they talk, they talk, they talk. It's impossible to get that one special photograph if you only give yourself one try.


(2¢ post series is me offering up my mostly useless, sometimes helpful photo tips. enjoy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...