Thursday, January 21, 2010

If you're a photographer pulling together a website or portfolio, please hire a pair of eyes other than your own to edit your work. Editing for my new site is proving to be a huge challenge and I'm my worst enemy. The art director in me is fighting with the photographer in me and neither one is winning. (They've gotten along so well in the past.) So if you have a designer, art director or art buyer as a friend then ask for help otherwise you could be editing for months and months and months... (well, I have lots of all three so maybe it's best not to take my 2 cents, disregard everything I've said and navigate away from this blog as fast as you can)


I like these shots, but do I love them? Are they website-worthy? Are they too cute, not funny enough, not interesting enough? The light's nice but the content is mediocre? Have you seen them before? At this rate, I'll have a new website in 2012 and there will be two photos on it.  
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...